[Gambas-user] Gambas2 on OpenSUSE 11.0/x86_64

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 27 00:12:12 CEST 2008

On vendredi 26 septembre 2008, Neil Lewis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've recently come back to Gambas after a long spell with php and
> installed the recommended packages for OpenSUSE 11.0. The IDE starts up
> fine, but whenever any project is loaded, the IDE crashes after a few
> seconds with the error message "[6] Type mismatch: wanted integer, got
> Null instead. FGambas.timAnim_Timer.108".
>
> I'm guessing this has been seen before and the fix is simple, but I'd
> appreciate a pointer.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Neil

Which version of Gambas did you install?

When you say "recommended" package, did you mean that you *didn't* install the
Gambas packages made by SuSE, but the one made by Guillermo?

--
Benoit Minisini