[Gambas-user] Restore fullscreen mode at Form_Open fails

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Fri Sep 26 23:20:14 CEST 2008

Hello Patrik,

I think it doesn't work because only TEXT was avaible by Settings
function.

Try somethink like that:

if Settings["Main/FullScreen", FALSE] = "TRUE" then
	Me.FullScreen = TRUE
else
	Me.FullScreen = FALSE
end if

And the same procedure to store the boolean value by the Settings
function.

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...