[Gambas-user] Applying translation to a running application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Sep 24 20:08:28 CEST 2008

I'm sorry... but I dont think I'm doing this right.

Here is a smaller project that reflects what I need it to do on my
bigger project (can't attach that one because it's hughe)

Can someone make the changes necessary to make the shown form
translate with the click of the button in this form?

Thanks