[Gambas-user] Applying translation to a running application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Sep 24 15:18:42 CEST 2008

I think I have managed to get it somehow... but not sure it's the correct method

Button1_Click()
System.Language = Me.ID_LANG(trim(Listbox1.text)) ' This is a function
that returns a language code en_US, es_ES, etc
me.delete
wait 1
FrmLangSel.Showmodal ' only the showmodal method seems to load the
form again after the change.
END

I have tried to use the show method again, but it returns a signal 11 error.
Are there any consequences that may come from using the showmodal
method instead of the show?