[Gambas-user] Embedded X applications

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon Sep 22 20:02:54 CEST 2008

I've been dealing with the embedder object in gambas for a while..

Look at the embedder example provided in the gambas project itself...
That will demonstrate how to get the client variable using the window
title of the application you want to embed.

There are other ways to get this value, but the window title will work
most of the time.