[Gambas-user] How to create Multi-Dimensional string array

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Sun Sep 21 19:16:09 CEST 2008

I am trying to create a multi dimensional array of string, the size of which
is not known at design time.

Iv spent some time today playing with this, but I cant seem to get it to
work at all. I did think that something like: DIM tArray AS String["","",""]
would work, but its not right, and I cant work out what to try next.

Iv seen some posts about creating a multi dimensional array of integers, but
those posts don't seem to help much with strings.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

Max