[Gambas-user] Listview (simple?) problem

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Sep 18 00:26:50 CEST 2008

For delete the current

ListView.Remove(ListView.Item.key)

ListView.MovePrevious
To add after the current selected

Listview.add(key, text, picture, ListView.Item.key)

Easy no ? but you need to store the value of the deleted row for the move.

LOL it's an idea ... a swap function will be great. or a swapto(key after)