[Gambas-user] learning gb.report

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Sep 18 00:08:18 CEST 2008

some time there is the need to attach an object to himself (for event handler).

form is doing that too.

i don'tt remember why i has done that lol i need to look at that
better ... what did you manage to do about that component ... i've not
finish it yet... i'm waiting for Benoit and the ability of the ide to
draw report as it draw form.

But your hands are welcome :) ...

ok got it

it's for after ... like forms, they will be a class named report this
class inherit the report and extend it ... like with a form ... and in
forms, the envents are contained in the form class file ... so managed
by the class itself.

The goal ,in fact my goal of gb.report is to give the ability to
gambas to generate reports as access do. so gambas will be maybe the
better database tool in the linux world... for me better than ooo or
kexi. But there is still some work to do.

Fabien