[Gambas-user] Enumerating values in sqllite3 database tables

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Wed Sep 17 12:32:27 CEST 2008

Hi there. I am making a personal program to catalog a large collection of
photographs and rather than install MySQL just for this purpose I would like
to use sqlite3.

Using the example program I am able to create the database and the tables
within it, and I am (apparently) able to add data to the tables. However I
have been unable to work out how to list the items that have been added to
the tables.

For example I have created Table1 with a field called Field1. I have then
added several items of data (The path and file names of images) to Field1
using code from the example:

$hConn.Begin
rTest = $hConn.Create("Table1")

rTest!Field1 = tFilename
rTest.Update

So far, so good, but how can I get a list of the items in Field1 so that
they can be displayed in a listbox?

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

regards

Max