[Gambas-user] Setting the title of a message box

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 17 01:05:07 CEST 2008

On vendredi 12 septembre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> 1) is this possible

No.

> 2) Could I suggest that I (or someone with permission/telling me how)
> insert a simple example in the page:
>
>  file:///usr/share/gambas3/help/help/comp/gb+qt/message.html
>
> for dummes like me such as
>
> Example:
>
>    Select Message.Warning("Delete everything?" , "Yes", "No")
>
>    Case 1
>          Debug "ok, deleting everything"
>    Case 2
>          Debug "not deleting anything"
>
>    End Select
>
>  Rationale: Dummies like me (and newbies) need concrete examples on the
> help pages.

You can do that yourself if you want: just give me a password and I will give
you a write access to the documentation wiki. You will have to read the wiki
manual page first to know how to write pages, but it is not too complex.

Benoit Minisini