[Gambas-user] AllBasic.Info Gambas Help

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Tue Sep 16 19:46:32 CEST 2008

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the long delay in replying, have been through a very busy time
lately with very limited internet access and a complete lack of time to
use it anyway.

I'll dig out the source for the xml client-server part and see if I can
put together some kind of explanation on allbasic.info (assuming my
membership didn't lapse during my long absence from the net!)

Regards,
Caveat