[Gambas-user] Listview (simple?) problem

Mon Sep 15 10:28:00 CEST 2008

Gianni Piccini ha scritto:
> Probably is a stupid question, but I can't resolve without help, due I'm a
> newbie.
> I've got a listview, where I add some items: for example,
>
> aaa
> bbb
> ccc
> ddd
>
> I need to select an item, for example "ccc", and then move with the
> previous. I think that first thing I need is to get the index number of
> selected item ccc (in this case, 2), and then get the text, get the text of
> item 1, bbb, then change the value or delete the previous and readd after.
> In visual basic, if I don't err, there was the listindex property...
> What can I do?
> Tia

Look with great attention at the help page for Listview, inside "gb.qt".
In there you will find all the informations you need. Sorry for not
being able to be more helpful - I have not the documentation at hand
right now but, perhaps, you didn't think to look in there...

Cheers,
Doriano Blengino