[Gambas-user] Trayicon question

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Sep 8 16:10:49 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini schreef:
> On dimanche 07 septembre 2008, Ron wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to add trayicon functionality to my program.
>> So I have dragged a Trayicon object to my main form to start with.
>>
>> When I start my program I get an 'Embedding has failed' error.
>> Since the message is so sparse, I have no clue where to look...
>> Do I miss a component, or forgot something?
>>
>> I'm using gb.qt  with Gambas 2.8.1
>>

> In which desktop ? Can you send your project ?

I get this error when I start my application as a remote X command
without a full desktop (with nomachine NX client), ok makes sense that
the tray has problems with that, but I don't remember other X
applications have problems with this.

When I start a full desktop and run my app, it works, but I get a signal
11 error every time I close my application, if I enable the trayicon code.
Will try to destilate a smaller project with my trayicon code to sent to
you.

Regards,
Ron_2nd