[Gambas-user] Maybe a bug in how Gambas manages open DB connections

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sun Sep 7 23:34:10 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On vendredi 05 septembre 2008, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>> Ops.... I forgot the version: 2.8.1, but got the same error with
>> previous versions 2.8 and, if I remember correctly, 2.7.
>
> Then please post the actual code that shows your problem.
>
> Thanks.

English is not my native language so maybe I can not explain the problem
very well.
But it's very easy to understand (don't think at the code, now: just
think in "pseudocode" or logical steps):

1) I open a connection named C1
2) I get some results from it
3) I open a new connection named C2
4) Just after the point 3), if I try to get some other results from C1,
I get the error the the C1 is not a valid object. I must call another
MySQL query (even with C1.Find or C1.Execute or whatever I want) before
to look for a result.

I send the complete form (class and gui) that give me the error: not the
complete project (toooooo big, several MBs), not the original DB (tooo
big...).

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org