[Gambas-user] Signal #11

Joachim Ruoff joaruoff at ...17...
Sun Sep 7 20:03:54 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I had a similar problem, my application runs well until I update to
Gambas 2.8, then I get the error message with signal#11

I could solve that problem, when I delete the shortcuts in the menu
editor, now the program runs well. May be there is a bug with that
shortcuts?
When I use these shortcuts in an other application the same problem occurs.

Regards
Joachim