[Gambas-user] Signal #11

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Sun Sep 7 15:25:34 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Hans-Martin <bundeshund at ...467...> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 7. September 2008 14:05:22 schrieb Hans-Martin Bundeshund:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > i have an application running well with 2.7.0 but getting a signal#11
> with
> > 2.8.2
> >
> > PUBLIC SUB ButtonPartner_Click()
> >   DIM hForm AS FPartnerStart
> >
> > signal#11 -->  hForm = NEW FPartnerStart(BenutzerID)    <-- signal#11
> >   hForm.Show
> >
> > END

Hi,

sorry can not help you with your problem but it is better to send a little
project as .tar.gz to the list which exhibits the problem. That way Benoit
and others have it easier to test it and help you.

As I am learning the Gambas I can not figure out what is this container
object passed to form-constructor. I tried to look at Gambas help but no
avail. Could someone tell me please.

Best Regards
Kari Laine