[Gambas-user] French mailing list is die ?

François garulfounix at ...626...
Sun Sep 7 12:45:17 CEST 2008

Le Sunday 07 September 2008 12:38:54 Laurent Carlier, vous avez écrit :
> Le dimanche 07 septembre 2008 12:34:20 François, vous avez écrit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > Since a long time, I find the french ML is empty.
> > Is there a problem with it ?
>
> Perhaps not a lot of people are posting their bugs/questions in the french
> ML ? It's a question of preference. With the EN mailing-list, you can touch
> more people.
>
> If you want you can post in the french ML, i can answer if i know the
> answer
>
> :-)
>
> There is many french people involved in gambas :-p
>
> A plus tard sur la liste française !
>
> ++

lolo, if i'm asking that, it's because i already have report bugs but Benoit
doesn't answer me (it's strange, though :) ) .

Not really a lots messages at the moment.

--
GarulfoUnix - François Gallo
(fr)Contributeur à Gambas(Traductions, documentations, rapport de bugs...)