[Gambas-user] Maybe a bug in how Gambas manages open DB connections

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Sat Sep 6 01:00:44 CEST 2008

Hi again,

now I think I understand what the problem is - I did notice it straight away
because I had only 1 record on both tables. I do not get any error from the
Gambas but the Risultato.movefirst has no effect. It returns the record that
was searched for in the first place in Risultato =
Connessione.Find("asiakas", "id=&1", Trim(TextBox1.Text))

Also I have stupid question result.movefirst should return a boolean how I
can store that?
dim firstOk as Boolean
firstOK = result.movefirst gives an error - I know this is stupid question.

Best Regards
Kari Laine