[Gambas-user] Best control for a game

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Thu Sep 4 22:21:55 CEST 2008

Hi again
Well, I've made some research in DrawingArea.
I've been reading the documentation on the wiki, and, if I understand
it, for drawing I have to draw into a DrawingArea enclosing all draw
commands in a Draw.Begin(DrawingArea)...Draw.End group of code.

It seems to work, but, I see that you can start drawing if you put a
command button, or a menu or something like this, but it does not work
in a Form_Open event.

Is it like this?

Thanks

El dj 28 de 08 del 2008 a les 11:57 +0200, en/na Benoit Minisini va
escriure: