[Gambas-user] Q:how to save a file.png into Postgresql [solved]

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 4 11:28:16 CEST 2008

On jeudi 04 septembre 2008, richard terry wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:51:03 pm Ron_1st wrote:
>
> Finally solved.
>
> I did try and try inserting the E in the hint, but put in inside the qotes
> and not outside it so this works:
>
> insert into  Insert into clin_consult.temp_image(piccie) values
> (E'\\211PNG\\015\\012\\032\\012\\....')
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped. Syan mailed my via the postgres novice list.
> I never could intrepret documentation very well.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Can you provide a link to the postgresql documentation that depicts this
feature, so that I can fix the Gambas postgresql driver too? It would be a
good idea, wouldn't it? :-)

Benoit Minisini