[Gambas-user] Problem fixed in gb.db.sqlite3

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 3 13:41:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

I fixed an important bug in the Sqlite3 Gambas driver in revision 1536. The
driver sometimes truncated the value of fields in query results.

This bug appears recently for the following reason:

There is a missing feature in the function that run SQL queries (sqlite3_exec)
in the sqlite3 library, that prevented me from implementing Blob support.

So I took the source code of this function and rewrote it for my needs.

And SQLite changed, and so the old code did not work, and so I had to update
it.

Of course, this situation is far from perfect, but I see no other solution at
the moment.

Maybe I should write to the SQLite author to ask him to add what I need in the
sqlite3_exec function.

Benoit Minisini