[Gambas-user] Database manager bug

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Sep 1 06:15:24 CEST 2008

Further to this problem, now on Build 1532, I wonder if Benoit could point me
on where to proceed.

After my recent posts about difficulty saving images, I decided to give the
database manager another try, and it bugs out in just the same way, first
when clicking on ones database it comes up saying it can't find a particular
table, then when I try again (after about 2-3 tries) it bugs out with the
error message.

Is there any way I can do this with some tracing, to help find the bug?

Regards

Richard

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:17:17 pm Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mardi 19 août 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > I don't use this ever, but decided to give it a try. It came up with
> > error that it couldn't find a table (which is there because I checked)
> > and then the second time I repeated the action (clicking on the database
> > name in the tree control), it bugged out with the error message below.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> Which version of gambas do you use?
>
> Which database server do you use?
>
> What is the name of the table?

postgresql 8.2.4-2
gambas 1503 and building 1506 as I type.
table was just one of mine called lu_instructions, I think the name is
irrelevant. If you give me any clues how to, I will try and check it out.

Richard