[Gambas-user] Shipping translations for my project

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Fri Oct 31 13:54:59 CET 2008

The code I'm using now is somewhat similar, except, I'm using a
columnview, and storing the LANGUAGE CODE as the key for each entry
and the LANGUAGE NAME as the .text property for each entry. I foud
it's easier to do it this way than it is to keep up with 2 arrays of
the same thing, I just use what gambas already has.

So when you select an item in the columnview, you can easily get it's
LANG CODE by getting the selection's key.

But beniot is right... It seems to me that the resulting binary should
be able to rdir(.lang)