[Gambas-user] Please help with directory problem

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Oct 30 21:34:46 CET 2008

You could try defining a integer variable to keep track of your array

Here is your code with a slight modification... not tested... but try it

PUBLIC SUB Button2_Click()

DIM sHak AS String
DIM haks AS NEW String[300]
DIM hak2 AS String
DIM crtdir AS String
DIM i as Integer

sHak = "/home/kari/ulkoiset/sdi1/debian_src/
ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gimp/"
crtdir = "/home/kari/backup_work/cdroot/"

 haks = Split(sHak, "/")

' FOR EACH hak2 IN haks
FOR i = 0 to Haks.Count - 1

'   crtdir = crtdir &/ hak2