[Gambas-user] Snap to grid toggle....

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Oct 27 04:03:28 CET 2008

     Where is the setting to toggle the grid-snap? I've been poking
around looking for it (tools->preferences, project->preferences and
looking for a grid snap button on the toolbar (there is a "display grid"
toggle)) and can't seem to find a grid-snap toggle.  I even looked
through the email archive where I've found three messages referring to
the subject dated may 25th 2008, one from Benoit saying it can be
toggled. I just KNOW its going to be something stupidly simple that I'm
missing or not seeing.