[Gambas-user] Another Embedder + gb.gtk bug

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Fri Oct 24 20:33:13 CEST 2008

The embedder object has another problem in gb.gtk

I'm using gambas2 (SVN Revision 1640)

Here is how I'm using it

I have a treeview and an embedder. When I double-click the treeview,
the selected application embeds to the right of the treeview

But I'm trying to detect if the embedder is busy before embedding a
new application, I thought about using the Embedder.client property
like this

PUBLIC SUB Treeview1_click()
IF Embedder1.client then Embedder1.Discard
END

This results in a signal 11 error on the gambas IDE and my application crashes.

Works ok when using gb.qt though