[Gambas-user] Stickers

Almanova Sistemi almanova at ...1228...
Mon Oct 20 14:55:43 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I try to write an application for print some stickers and I need to format the text in vaious mode (undelined, bold, italics) various color as alignment.

I tried with TextArea, Editor and TextEdit but I have not received a satisfactory result.
The only way to format a text is to use TextEdit but it give me a problem when I write text and when I print it.

When I write a text and I need to press enter key I must press <Crtl>+<Enter> for avoid a blank line undere the current line.

When I try to print the text inside a TextEdit (I use Draw.RichText(hTextEdit.Text)) and the text contain a <br> the printed first part of the text is overwritten by the seconf paert.
I obtain the same result if I use something like

I have searched on the web but I don't have found any solution.
How I can do this?

Thank's
Massimo