[Gambas-user] Strange error in Embedder

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Fri Oct 17 15:09:48 CEST 2008

You can find the "WM_CLASS" property of a window by executing "xprop"
and then clicking on the window you wish to look up

do this
xprop | grep WM_CLASS then click the running OO window that you wish to embed

You can look at how I did it here to embed gparted into a linux
installer I'm writing
http://code.google.com/p/vinstall-ng/source/browse/branches/iVL/MdlDiskPart.module