[Gambas-user] gb.db autoincrement ?

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Thu Oct 16 22:08:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

i cannot figure out how the get inserted autoincrement column right after
addition to table.

I have
------------------------
  rResult3 = $hConn.Create("files")

  rResult3!filename = sFile
  rResult3!md5sum = MUtils.md5sum(sDir, sFile)
  rResult3!lastaccess = Stat(sdir &/ sFile, TRUE).LastAccess
  rResult3!lastchange = Stat(sdir &/ sFile, TRUE).LastChange
  rResult3!lastmodified = Stat(sdir &/ sFile, TRUE).LastModified
  rResult3!size = Stat(sdir &/ sFile, TRUE).Size

rResult3.Update

after this I would have to add record to related table which among others
need the autoincrement column of the first insert..

Hopefully someone understands what I am trying to ask here...

Best Regards
Kari Laine