[Gambas-user] About gb.xml component

Ron ron at ...1740...
Thu Oct 16 10:28:23 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The management of XML nodes in the gb.xml component was incorrect, so I
> started to fix it in revision #1641.
>
> So if Ron, (and others trying to use that component) can test it again with
> their application, and tell me the result, it would be cool.
>
> If I succeed in fixing gb.xml, maybe I will be able to finally release Gambas
> 2.9!

Updated my svn and rebuild.

Yes, finally the beanizer.org xml newsfeed reader is working for me!
I thought my copying and pasting messed it up... but turned out to be a
bug...

What about these console messages when it tries to display an image to
display inside the textedit object:
QTextImage: no mimesource for
http://c.fsdn.com/fm/screenshots/52493_thumb.jpg
Is it possible to disable these msgs, or how to implement this feature
in textedit?
It's no biggy, I can strip out the <image> tags for the time being I
guess...

All my other xml related programs still work ok, so that very nice!
Thanks for fixing...

Debian 4.0etch3, Ubuntu-eee, gb.qt, Gambas 2.9 svn 1641

Regards,
Ron_2nd