[Gambas-user] How to nest a checkbox into a gridview's field

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Oct 14 20:36:43 CEST 2008

Here is what I'd like to do... Not sure how to do it or if it is possible at all

I want to have an object like a gridview or tableview where I can have
at least 3 columns

Column1 will have a checkbox (boolean) value
Column2 will have a string value (could be a textlabel or just the
field's .text value)
Column3 will have an interger value (could also use string... not
necessarily interger)

The idea is to create a list of items... say file names to copy to some location

This window would copy all the files that have the checkbox set to
TRUE on column1

I know the gridview and tableview are not container objects, so I
can't create a checkbox into either one of them

Does anyone have any idea how this could be done?