[Gambas-user] Help with SHELL and EXEC

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...626...
Fri Oct 10 19:21:21 CEST 2008

Thank you all for instructions. Key point is that I did not understand how
the OS-shell handles arguments.
I cannot pass all the arguments to shell because they outnumber the limit
which I think is something round 32000.
I am writing a backup program and /var/spool/news directory (leafnode) is
giving me problems. I will try to find alternate
solution to it, which is I think to pass directory paths instead file names
to genisoimage. To do that I have to calculate each possible directory path
for it's size. And only add it if the total image stays in CD or DVD limit.

Thanks Again

Best Regards
Kari Laine