[Gambas-user] Bug: Signal 11 with xml component

Ron ron at ...1740...
Thu Oct 9 14:05:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

in an attempt to get the attached project working, I got to the point
where i can reproduce an signal #11.
by simply running it and clicking the check button.

If I comment the last print statement and uncomment the rest of the
parsenode routine, I keep getting an error with 'invalid object' on the
marked line.

I know this code works on other installs (other user), but can't get it
working on mine.

Maybe an incompatibility with my libxml install ? (libxml2.so.2.6.27)

My final goal with this small project is a proof of concept for an Gmail
email notifier routine with my gambas program.
http://forevergeek.com/geek_resources/gmail_rss_feed.php

If anyone has working code for that already, you know how to reach me ;-)

Debian 4.0etch3, Gambas 2.9 (svn today)

Thanks.

Regards,
Ron_2nd