[Gambas-user] gb.db

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Oct 8 18:45:43 CEST 2008

Hi, maybe use gb.db.mysql.

 Regards

--
David

----- Original Message ----
From: Kari Laine <klaine8 at ...626...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 10:30:08 AM
Subject: [Gambas-user] gb.db

Hi,

I am writing a test program and I am little stuck with the big fields in
gb.db. Could someone tell me please?

what type I define to use the following MySQL fields?

VARCHAR(*M*), VARBINARY(*M*) *L* + 1 bytes if column values require 0 – 255
bytes, *L* + 2 bytes if values may require more than 255 bytes
TINYBLOB, TINYTEXT *L* + 1 bytes, where *L* < 28 BLOB, TEXT *L* + 2 bytes,
where *L* < 216
MEDIUMBLOB, MEDIUMTEXT *L* + 3 bytes, where *L* < 224
LONGBLOB, LONGTEXT *L* + 4 bytes, where *L* < 232

Best Regards
Kari Laine