[Gambas-user] Accesing database events

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri Oct 3 22:39:32 CEST 2008

Oh! I'm Sorry, but I don't control the database enough for doing that. But
there is no problem for me: In the while I've been investigating about the
"unbound" controls (gridview, combobox, etc.) and I've make a couple of
functions that gives me more flexibility and control over the controls of
the form in standarized an easy way. Now I can get some things that I missed
of old VB (example: A combobox that stores a field of another table and
shows two or more fields of the second table etc.) I think that, at this
moment, it is enough for me.
Gambas is a great tool, and the job of Benoit in the list is wonderful.
After 20 years fighting against the multinationals corporations, is a little
pleasure to put names an voices to the authors of the tools that you use.
Thanks Benoit.