[Gambas-user] Leaving Sourceforge ? (Was: bleh)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 3 22:02:46 CEST 2008

I have nothing against Sourceforge. They provide their service for free, and
without them Gambas wouldn't really exist.

But when:
- Their mailing-lists start to delay or lose mails ;
- The subversion server is down ;
- They revamp their site so that it is slower than the old one

It is boring...

I'm not sure if it is possible to extract the subversion history from their
servers, and the mailing-lists contents. Losing the mailing-lists history is
not really serious, but the subversion history is a problem.

As for the forum, I don't want to replace the mailing-list by a forum, because
this is the better way for me to work. And if a user is not able to subscribe
to a mailing-list to report a problem, I'm afraid he won't be able to
describe it in a useful way!

Benoit Minisini