[Gambas-user] Bleh

Ron ron at ...1740...
Fri Oct 3 18:42:58 CEST 2008

Stefano Palmeri schreef:
> Il venerdì 3 ottobre 2008 18:12:00 Ron ha scritto:
>
>> Have sent several mails in last days to this list, they simple don't
>> show up.
>> I hate that, waste of time.
>>

> Oh, well (or not). I thought it was just me.
> I lost a couple of mails last week.
>
> Bye,
>
> Stefano

Funny enough (or not) these are coming through just fine...

So I just paste my previous question in it ;-)

say I have a Form with alot of frames on it with buttons etc. in them.

I want to enable only 2 frames and the buttons inside them at some point.
When I first disable all, and then try to enable just the 2 frames, it
doesn't work, they all stay disabled.

Have I shoot myself in the foot, by using ME.Children, or should it work?

   DIM oObject as Object

   FOR EACH oObject IN ME.Children
     oObject.Enabled = FALSE
   NEXT
   FOR EACH oObject IN frameStream.Children
     oObject.Enabled = TRUE
   NEXT
   FOR EACH oObject IN frameDevice.Children
     oObject.Enabled = TRUE
   NEXT

Gambas 2.9 using gb.qt

Thanks.