[Gambas-user] Bleh

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Sat Oct 4 17:01:25 CEST 2008

On Saturday 04 October 2008, Kari Laine wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Steven Lobbezoo <steven at ...1652...> wrote:
>
> > I will host it for free if you want me to.
> > Dedicated Server is in paris.
> >

> Just to make sure everyone understood. I was not asking money for to host
> it. I meant that if we find a good provider I am ready to pay for it instead
> that Benoit should have to pay for it. This offer still stands.
>
> Also if there is interest to have a web-forum for Gambas then let me know I
> can put it up if needed.
>
> Best Regards
> Kari  Laine

In fact it already exists. It is able to import even the current mailist into
the forum. Benoit did add even changes to the gambas homesite to cooperate
with the gambasrad site. Was a nice struggle to follow how Gareth and Benoit
got the things at best posible interacting and get a similair look and feel.

Gareth did a lot of work on it to try also to forward posts in the forum to
the mailist so Benoit could use sf as his main lookup address.

Just to see this go to http://www.gambasrad.org

It supports Forum, Documentation, Software and more

If we start to use it Gareth may willing to restart synchronisation with
the maillist again.

Best regards
Ron_1st