[Gambas-user] Ask About Table View

Leo Sendra leo_senpao at ...1541...
Wed Oct 1 22:57:51 CEST 2008

Hello all... I have a problem in table view programming.

As we know, we can edit table view by using an edit method. When I use this method, it take me to a cell in a table view.
The
problem is, when I press an ENTER I want to change setfocus to a
textbox (suppose that I have 2 components in a form. They are table
view and textbox). But, the fact, when I press an ENTER, the cursor
moves to other cell in a table view. How can I change my setfocus to a
textbox by pressing an ENTER key on my keyboard??  If it's not possible, please give me some suggestion how to change a setfocus to textbox??

And
also, I wonder when I use an edit method like this:
tableview1.edit(list), I always get an error message. The message is
"NULL OBJECT".
Actually, I have declared a "list" as a String[]. And
I also give a value to this variable. But.. I always get that message.
So, my question is: How can I use this kind of edit method??

Please help me.... I really need the answer immediately.... Thank you.....