[Gambas-user] Creating a Gambas component

dfuchs at ...2000... dfuchs at ...2000...
Sat Nov 29 14:39:14 CET 2008

Thank you for your help and the interest you showed,
As Benoit has suggested, any further discussions should take place in
the developers' mailing list. But because Richard Terry has asked me:
There will be a short tutorial on how to program graphical controls in
Gambas, as far as I am a judge, in the component's documentation soon,
and the component will include an abstract base class for graphical user
controls. "Graphical" meaning that you use drawing methods to visualize
your controls as I have done.
Regards, Daniel