[Gambas-user] Using an Image in a PictureBox or help with my issue

John Harrold budgieboy52 at ...1601...
Sat Nov 29 14:07:02 CET 2008

I'm no Gambas expert but as far as I understand you can't reference the
image that way.

you would need to do:

DIM myImg as Image
myImg=PicBox.Picture.Image

Even then I think it will make a copy of the image and not be an alias. If
you make changes to myImg to have them reflected in the original you would
have to write back the image:

PicBox.Picture.Image=myImg

Dont think that makes things any easier.

Budgieboy