[Gambas-user] Chart component - error messages

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Nov 27 08:42:23 CET 2008

hi richard, this componant is not yet finished.

i've many work to do around, gambas .. and so many late to retreive.

I think i'm not going to work on this part since january as i've
promish to finsh the Gambasforge site before.

Fabien Bodard