[Gambas-user] Ask About Report in Gambas

Emiliano Cazzola e.cazzola at ...1176...
Tue Nov 25 09:58:50 CET 2008

Leo,

IReport is a java based software, you can find informations and
tutorials (no Gambas examples) at this page:
http://jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/Main_Page?group_id=83

I've used the Gambas xml component to parse the file produced by IReport
and a customized version of PdfWriter to draw an save report in pdf format.
As example i can send you my classes, with this framework you can
produce report with images, barcode, subreport and use datas from
database (at the moment not have chart support).
Need more test, however work well and the usage is very simple.

Emiliano.