[Gambas-user] Clientsocket uses huge Systemresources after Connetion

Lars Hoeger gambasforum at ...2019...
Mon Nov 24 16:13:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I'am writing gambas 2.8 applications (clients) which are runnig on a
terminalserver-cluster (nx). The problem I have is, that each gambas 2.8
programm increases its consumption of systemresources extremly after
connecting to a server (TCP). I've tried, whether this behavior also
happens, when a very simple client-application connects to an also very
simple server-application on localhost, and found out, that there are
the same problems.

Without clientsockets I can let up to 40 people to work on one
terminalserver. With clientsockets only 15 to 20 people an work on the
same machine.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks

Lars