[Gambas-user] Editor Bug in line numbering

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Mon Nov 24 07:50:37 CET 2008

Hello Richard,

I had the same problem when I reload my project in the new version
2.90 of Gambas.

I solved the problem after reselecting the theme in the preferences
panel in the IDE

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...