[Gambas-user] OOP and TextBox

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Fri Nov 21 10:58:27 CET 2008

Hello,

I need more control of cell entry than can be provided by tableview. I have
laboriously placed textboxes over (and under) gridview cells in much the
same way I imagine that tableview itself is constructed. It works.

Not knowing much about OOP it strikes me that there must be an easier
solution. Can I create say forty textboxes programmatically and then move
from one to the other also under program control? I suppose what I am
looking for is textbox[] :-D. If that were possible then the following could
be reduced to one sub.

' Gambas class file
PUBLIC SUB txt1_KeyPress()
  IF Key.code = Key.right THEN