[Gambas-user] columnview and combobox list as directories "ls"

Nicolas Koch nkoch22 at ...626...
Sun Nov 16 20:34:38 CET 2008

Hey everyone,  I have been looking for an example, but have been
unable to find the following:

1st thing I need a combobox1 to have a list that gets its items from a
directory listing "ls"

2nd thing is a ColumnView1 that has 3 columns Directory, Size and
Location and also Refresh()
  ColumnView1.Columns.Count = 3
  iwidth = ColumnView1.Width / ColumnView1.Columns.Count
  ColumnView1.Columns[0].Width = 100
  ColumnView1.Columns[0].Text = " Directory"
  ColumnView1.Columns[1].Width = 100
  ColumnView1.Columns[1].Text = " Cellar Size"
  ColumnView1.Columns[2].Width = 300
  ColumnView1.Columns[2].Text = " Location"

Hope someone can go out of there way to help me out here.  Maybe
someone has done something similar before?

Thanks in advance,

Nick