[Gambas-user] Web application - CURL and Cookies?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 11 16:01:49 CET 2008

On mardi 11 novembre 2008, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Some variant of HTML can be parsed with an XML parser. But most the time it
> does not work, as HTML is not strict enough.
>
> But I just read on the libxml2 website that this library knows how to parse
> HTML too. So if you find a volunteer to implement it in the gb.xml
> component?

I talked too fast: gb.xml already know how to parse HTML. The XMLDocument
class has a 'HTMLFromString' method for that.

Maybe a better name would be 'FromHTMLString'. Anyway, it is there!

Benoit Minisini