[Gambas-user] Feature request

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun Nov 9 22:48:07 CET 2008

I've mentioned this one before, wondered if Benoit could give it
consideration.

Request: Option on the popup menu over the tab for 'Set as Startup'

See the picture. When you right click over the tab, you get the menu which
includes the tab names and two options - 'Close current tab', 'Close all
other tabs'. I wondered if 'Set as startup' could be added here.

Reason:

When your project has some dozens of forms, and one is constantly developing
different forms, one may have to scroll down through the list at the side,
and it is both time consuming and often the classes/mods tree is open as
well ,which may have another couple of dozen files to have to scroll through.

Regards and thanks for the consideration of this.

Richard