[Gambas-user] Values between forms..

birchy pokerbirch at ...1601...
Sat Nov 8 16:17:19 CET 2008

Doriano Blengino wrote:
> I suppose that that option does what you
> want... or I am missing something?

Yes, it does exactly what i want. The reason i asked if it could be set as
default is because MOST projects need to reference form controls from class
modules. Making them public at all times doesn't appear to have any bad
effects...and we could always make them private by using Options. It is
purely an efficiency thing - i would guess that the majority of projects
need the controls Public, and therefore the Options should reflect that.

You could also say i'm lazy. =^D